STRENGTHEN THE POWER OF GIVING
The Rockland Community Foundation offers a variety of different funding vehicles to help you realize your charitable goals.
Donations, to any of our funds, can be made via the links below or by sending a check (made out to the name of the fund) to:
Rockland Community Foundation
P.O. Box 323
New City, NY 10956
Why Start A Fund?
Whether you are an individual, a company or an organization, the Rockland Community Foundation can provide a better way to maintain and expand your philanthropic efforts. Perhaps you want to:
- Honor a loved one by establishing a memorial fund to support a cause that was important to them
- Raise funds for a charitable goal or project without incurring the time and cost of forming a separate non-profit
- Foster generational giving and honor your family’s legacy
- Channel funds for recovery efforts when and where they are needed most in a time of crisis
- Support your favorite non-profits while benefiting from the tax-deductible advantage of maintaining a fund
- Streamline your business’s corporate giving
We work with our funders on many different levels. We can assist you by recommending funding choices or if you prefer, can refer you to community experts to help determine funding needs. Rockland Community Foundation offers a variety of fund types to suit your philanthropic goals.
View our online brochure for more information about how to create a fund in memory of a loved one.
Establishing Your Fund is Easy. Doing good doesn’t require great wealth, as funds can be started with a minimum investment of $1,000.