The Arts Council of Rockland (ACOR) and the Rockland Community Foundation (RCF) have established an Artist’s Support Fund to provide grants directly to practicing Rockland County artists in need of funds to support their ongoing work. Grants will be disbursed annually to artists selected through a review process.
Special Words from Shirley Crabbe
2022 Artist’s Support Fund recipient!
Thank you Shirley!
- The application deadline is January 22, 2024 @ 5:00 PM EST.
- No application fee is required.
- Grant funding requests must be a minimum of $250 and a maximum of $500.
- Notification and disbursal of funds will occur in March 2024.
- This grant opportunity is for individual artists to support their ongoing practice.
- If you have questions or need information contact Dorothy Atzl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AREAS OF SUPPORT:
- Studio rental/workshop space
- Equipment/instrument purchase or rental
- Website development/fees
- Fees for professional development workshops
- Transportation fees
- Emergency related to your practice
- Other needs
- Artists must be Rockland County residents.
- Artists must be members of ACOR. If not already a member, join/renew HERE.
- Artists must have an ongoing practice in any discipline, including music, dance, visual art, film/media, creative writing, poetry, theater/performance.
- Grantees are eligible to reapply after three grant cycles have elapsed.
- Arts organizations
- Non-profit agencies
- Payments for school tuition or school supplies
USE OF FUNDS:
Grant awards must be used within six months of receipt of funds.
Award recipients must complete a Final Report at the conclusion of the grant period, including documentation of use of funds, including receipts, photos of funds in use, etc.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All applications must be submitted through the Rockland Community Foundation’s grant application portal.