The Arts Council of Rockland (ACOR) and the Rockland Community Foundation (RCF) have established an Artist’s Support Fund to provide grants directly to practicing Rockland County artists in need of funds to support their ongoing work.
Grants will be disbursed twice per year to artists selected through a review process.
Special Words from Shirley Crabbe last year’s Artist’s Support Fund recipient!
Thank you Shirley!
FUNDING MAY BE USED FOR:
- Studio rental/workshop space
- Equipment/instrument purchase or rental
- Website development/fees
- Fees for professional development workshops
- Transportation fees
- Emergency related to your practice
- Other needs (as deemed appropriate by review committee)
Grant amount request must be a minimum of $250 and a maximum of $500.
NOTE: COVID-related hardships will be taken into account in your application.
- Artists must be Rockland County residents
- Artists must be members of ACOR (if not already a member, join/renew here: https://www.artscouncilofrockland.org/become-a-member
- Artists must have an ongoing practice in any discipline, including music, dance, visual art, film/media, creative writing, poetry, theater/performance
- NOT ELIGIBLE: arts organizations, nonprofit organizations, payments for school tuition or school supplies. Past grantees are eligible to reapply after two years.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 4, 2020
NOTIFICATION & DISBURSAL OF FUNDS: January 2021
Grantees must read and sign the RCF’s “Certification and Permissions” form that is included with the application.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All applications must be submitted via email at email@example.com.
To make a donation click on the bottom below: